Feb 15, 2010

Pillows, Pillows, Pillows!

Sometimes I wish for two things. 1. that I had more space in my house for pillows, more rooms, more couches, more beds etc.  2. that I wasn't so irritated by the pillows I do have which inevitably take over the bed and/or couch and then need to be removed in order for the bed/couch to be useful!  Pillows are something I have a love/hate relationship with because I think they are such an amazing accessory, but often I find them very tiresome to actually live with.

So I've contented myself, for now, with simply browsing & admiring beautiful pillows.  I found these at ferm Living.  They're so bright and colorful and I can just picture how the whole room would look if it were inspired by these pillows. 
I found this pillow at UrbanOutfitters.com.  Reminds me of my great-grandmother's house, I can even conjure up the smell when I see these pillows.
 










Etsy has a wealth of sellers that have pillows in their shops, all hand made.  Here's my favorite one I've found, unique, bright.  Love it.  Made by Persnickety Home Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment