Feb 18, 2010

The Find: The Housing Works Book of Decorating with Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Detail

I got my friend this book for her birthday (been waiting and waiting to post this till after I actually gave it to her!).  It is lovely, just flipping through the photos briefly, made me itch to go out to flea markets and antique shops just to find cheap things that you can then turn into interior design gold!
Each page is filled with a variety of projects, but all share the common thread of vintage décor.  I've posted a few shots of the interior and some of the beauty Stan Williams has captured and created.
 
How about that amazing compilation on the wall at the back?  Pure genius.


 Not exactly my style, but still pretty innovative.  It's a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment