Nov 7, 2011

Custom Baby Annoucement

Sorry for the immense delay!  More on that later, but for now something new I've recently finished.  A few months ago I was lucky enough to design a match letter for some friends of mine wanting to adopt [full post here].  This was such a great project and I have now been lucky enough to design their baby announcment now that they've been blessed with a precious baby boy!  What an awesome thing to be part of!  :)


P.S. This baby announcement was a custom design, made especially to their tastes/wants.  If you ever thing of anything you'd like me to do let me to design especially for you, let me know!  I also can do the printing and incorporate the costs to the total price so its easy-peasey for you!

1 comment:

  1. What are your rates? We're having baby #3 and never did official announcements for any of our kids - so maybe it'll be a 3-in-1 announcement :)

    ReplyDelete