Nov 10, 2010

Inspired!

Today after I got home from an all-day retreat for the designers at my work and I felt really inspired! 
When I got home, I really just wanted to tackle some of the creative projects I've had in the back of my mind, but havne't gotten to yet.  I think a lot of these items will end up in my office because there isn't necessarily room in my house, but I was excited to finally put them together!  Remember all that paper I bought a few months ago, I finally used most of it.  Enjoy!

A magnetic board I covered in this hand screen-printed paper I bought 2 years ago from RiffeRaff.  I just got this magnetic/cork-board from JoAnne's a few months ago, and this was so easy to cover, just staple gunned the paper right to it. 

I've had this frame lying around, and tonight I just sanded it down to give it a more interesting texture and put the paper in without the glass.  I think its my favorite paper!  It will hopefully go perfect in our future office. 
I finally put this fabric over the cork-board in this frame and I had these matching pins to go with it perfectly.  This frame has been so many colors, gold to orange to black and now white, but I'm most happy with this white. 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the paper and your nifty ideas! Way to go, Jill!

    ReplyDelete