Aug 30, 2010

2011 Calendars Cont'd

So I think the last post on calendars was the most popular thus far!  And since I've got calendars on the brain, I figured I'd continue the post.  (If you didn't read the previous one, check it out here). 
I mentioned before in this post how lately I'm really into letterpress.  I found a lovely combination of the two!
This is a letterpress calendar created by Linda & Harriett.  I found it on Luxe Paperie but you can also find it on their website.  A bonus to this calendar (similar to the Paper Source calendar I have!) is that each sheet turns into a sweet postcard you can tear off and send when that month is complete!  Pictured below. 
Another company I've talked about before is Egg Press.  They have a 2011 calendar also that goes right with their style; upbeat, cheerful, bright colors and very festive! 
I especially love August page with the bounty of vegetables, so fitting! 
This next calendar is done by a company called SusyJack*.  I had never heard of them before I found Luxe Paperie, and now I'm a huge fan!  Their products are all eco-friendly and are all printed and assembled in the U.S.  The website is here, and their 2011 wall calendar is below.
 And last is Snow & Graham's 2011 calendar.  They're using many of their classic patterns/designs but I still love it!  (I got some of their items on my paper buying trip to Chicago!). 

More posts to come on other types of calendars for this coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment